LeaveXpert® Unlimited: A Total Absence and Leave Management System
- Optis claim intake - Employees do not need to file separate FMLA and leave claims. They can submit a single claim telephonically or online and need a single medical certification form.
- Robust online services - Employees and employers can check FMLA leave status, and report usage online.
- Fully-integrated leave and FMLA reports – Employers receive combined reporting, which tracks and analyzes both employee leave and disability status in one place.
- All-inclusive rates - No additional charges for history or take over fees
- Additional FMLA administration included
- Assist in review of employer’s current FMLA policy
- All applicable leaves FMLA-reviewed
- Tracking leaves under separate FMLA plan
- Collection and review of medical information for FMLA leave requests
- Preparation and distribution of approval notices to employees
- Regular reporting on FMLA leave usage
- Training for HR staff
LeaveXpert Unlimited clients can also take advantage of Optis support for reverse data fields, custom reporting, and historic case migration.