Integrated Reporting and Metrics
An Excerpt From Tools of the Trade
Data integration is absolutely necessary for fully understanding the big picture — and addressing the complexity — of integrated programs for disability, absence, and health management.
This highly informative white paper is an excerpt from Tools of the Trade, a comprehensive desk reference published by the Disability Management Employer Coalition.
“Integrated Reporting and Metrics” explains why data integration can meet crucial challenges, such as:
- Identifying duplication
- Identifying employee migration from one benefit to another
- Limiting variation in the ways benefits plans are managed
- Detecting moral hazard responses
- Formalizing risk identification
- Assessing the effectiveness of a program
- Recognizing Pareto groups
- Reviewing the cost of workers’ compensation and disability claim overlap
- Coordinating return-to-work programs
Download “Integrated Reporting and Metrics” to learn more about this important topic and the value of a comprehensive leave management system to get a handle on the types of leave your employees use and to match that information to the costs of leave at your company.